Bharat Bhise Considers the Benefits of Digesten-K Prebiotic Supplement
According to Bharat Bhise Digesten-K is a popular prebiotic supplement that provides you with your daily dose of digestive enzymes, prebiotics, and phenolic compounds. It has numerous benefits, especially for your digestive tract and your overall well-being. Let’s check out those benefits.
- Relieves constipation – One of the major causes of constipation is intestinal dysbiosis. It can be fixed by increasing the population of beneficial bacteria in your gut. Prebiotic supplements have prebiotics like bifidobacteria that can help with that. The beneficial bacteria population can help with the production of short chain fatty acids by affecting the epithelial cells. This eventually leads to greater blood flow and promotes better digestion and movement through the intestinal tract.
- Prevents obesity – Low-grade inflammation hinders the metabolism of glucose in your body and affects the rate of fat absorption. When you get prebiotic supplements, they help reduce intestinal low-grade inflammation and enhance gut barrier integrity. This can lead to better metabolism and help you lose weight.
Research shows that prebiotics is linked to the secretion of satiety-promoting peptides. When you consume prebiotics, you promote the secretion of peptides like peptide YY and peptide-1 that make you satisfied more quickly while eating. Moreover, prebiotics also reduces the production of ghrelin. That’s an appetite-promoting peptide. This amazing combination discourages you from getting obese.
- Immunity boost – Prebiotics are also well-known for improving your immune system. Gut microbes have a significant effect on several aspects of your adaptive and innate mucosal immune system. Some of those effects are very direct. Others are indirect. For instance, an increase in prebiotic microbes like bifidobacteria and lactic acid bacteria can help strengthen immunity. Those microbes stimulate gut-associated lymphoid tissues that reduce the risks of different diseases and also promote a state of well-being.
- Lowers cholesterol – As mentioned above, prebiotics is indirectly linked to higher production of short-chain fatty acids(SCFA). These SCFAs are then absorbed inside the portal vein and get used by the liver to reduce blood pressure. Prebiotics also affect the absorption of phospholipids and fats in the lower intestine and all such factors reduce the overall cholesterol level in your body.
- Better absorption of minerals – Prebiotics increase the absorption of magnesium, calcium, and other such minerals. Those minerals are great for bone mineralization. That means consuming your daily dose of prebiotics can help keep your bones stay healthy and strong even when you age.
That’s not all. SCFAs created by prebiotics help with the acidification of the gut lumen which makes minerals more soluble inside the gut. This leads to greater absorption of calcium-binding proteins in the large intestine. You’ll be less exposed to osteoporosis and other diseases that affect your bone health.
Bharat Bhise suggests that you try out a pack of Digesten-K and check out the benefits yourself. It uses the power of kiwifruit and improves your health in many ways. The daily dose of this supplement is equal to consuming four entire kiwifruits in one day.